Effective date: 13th February, 2021.
Eryri Cydweithredol – Eryri Co-Operative Cyf (ECEC) (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.eryrcoop.cymru website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Address, Town/ City, County, Postal code
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Use of Data
ECEC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Sharing your Personal Information
Access to your personal information will normally be limited to ourselves. ECEC will only disclose your personal information to third parties with your consent, however we may sometimes need to share information without your consent to comply with any legal obligation or to fulfil the purposes for which it was submitted. When sharing personal information, we will comply with all aspects of the GDPR. Sensitive information about health, sexual life, race, religion, and criminal activity for example is subject to particularly stringent security and confidentiality measures.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ECEC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
ECEC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Disclosure of Data
ECEC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ECEC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
With effect from the 25th May, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation will ensure that all individuals have the following rights:
· The right to be informed
· The right of access
· The right to rectification
· The right to erasure
· The right to restrict processing
· The right to data portability
· The right to object
· Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please contact us if you feel that any information that we have about you is inaccurate and needs to be corrected. You can contact us if you wish to object to the way that your data is being processed, to withdraw your consent for processing, to make a complaint about the use of your data or to request that your data is deleted. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you. This is known as a Subject Access Request and you can to allow us to provide this information to you.
If you feel that we have not handled your data correctly, you can get information on your rights through the Information Commissioners Office at Https://Ico.Org.Uk/For-The-Public/
Eryri Cydweithredol – Eryri Co-Operative, Penrhiw, Dinorwic, Caernarfon, Gwynedd. LL55 3EH.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.