Terms and Conditions
The site is operated by Eryri Cydweithredol – Eryri Co-Operative Cyf (ECEC); a private company limited by guarantee registered in Wales under number 12730926 Our registered office is at Penrhiw, Dinorwic, Caernarfon, Gwynedd. LL55 3EH.
Please read these Terms carefully before using this site
1. Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
2. ECEC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of ECEC and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
4. Copyright in the material is owned by ECEC and/or its content suppliers. ECEC has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please email email@example.com
5. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution, or publication without the prior written consent of the ECEC or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names, and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered, or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should the ECEC receive any complaint regarding third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. ECEC not have any further liability to either party in such instance.
6. The photographs of adults within this Site to illustrate the work of ECEC are taken from free stock imagery or by written consent of individuals who are clients.
7. Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal, and medical matters.
9. ECEC does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Any questions regarding the Site should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions were published on the 14th February, 2021